What is LEGO SERIOUS PLAY?
LEGO SERIOUS PLAY is a facilitated thinking, communication and problem solving method.
It can be used by individuals, groups and organisations to improve the efficiency of meetings, contribute to more effective decision-making and help create innovative solutions.
Workshops, designed by the facilitator, are centred on a series of structured questions designed to unlock knowledge and insights on the desired topic or challenge.
It is a democratic methodology, that allows all participants to share their perspectives and collective intelligence through model building with LEGO bricks and group dialogue.
The Core Process
Why use LEGO SERIOUS PLAY?
- It increases the efficiency of meetings
- It helps people understand each other better.
- It results in greater commitment by all participants to the workshop outcomes/solutions.
- It generates new insights and unlocks knowledge from the participants, resulting in more innovative solutions.
- It transforms meetings from 80/20 participation to 100/100 participation by allowing each person's voice and perspective to be heard through their model.
If you would like to learn more about how LEGO SERIOUS PLAY could benefit yourself, your team or your organisation please contact me at
email@example.com for further information and to arrange a free taster workshop.